Years of Experience & Personal Attention
Eagle Accounts Group has been collecting governmental accounts since 2007. Eagle specializes in the collection of docket fees, traffic tickets, child support arrears owed to the state of Indiana, personal property taxes, probation fees, utilities, court fines and cost.
Eagle Accounts prides itself on giving personal attention to our clients.
Eagle Accounts Group has years of collection experience that has helped forged a strong program and commitment. Additionally, Eagle's governmental liaison brings 24 years of government service experience to the job which helps with understanding the needs and challenges faced by government employees.
Eagle Accounts Group is proud to be environmentally and technologically focused:
- Incoming faxes are received electronically and securely stored on an encrypted server
- Clients Reports can be generated and securely placed on our web portal for our clients to view or download
- Client Reports can be emailed to counties.
- Eagle can wire the money collected to counties daily, weekly, semimonthly, or monthly.
- Eagle can accept accounts electronically and mail letters the next morning.
- Debtors can pay their accounts with Visa or Master Card via telephone or via our website www.eagleaccounts.com
- Debtors can "Chat" with an Eagle representative online.
- All telephone calls, incoming and outgoing, are recorded. Eagle can email a transcript of any call to you.
- We are from Indiana
Client Benefits At No Additional Cost
Utilitzing Eagle Accounts for your governmental collections offers you these benefits at no cost:
- Save office time and frustration from having to perform collections duties; you are able to focus on your job.
- Save work and cost of postage, printing and stationery supplies for mailing collection notices.
- Save money. There are no fees to pay when Eagle Accounts collects for you.
- Utilize Eagle's trained staff who specialize in the collection of governmental debt.
- Avoid purchasing expensive, specialized debt collection software and services, such as skip tracing programs, that would not be cost effective for your city or county.
In an article by Stephanie Eidelman, insideARM.com, she speaks of the difficulties government agencies have in personally trying to collect past due receivables, especially local governments where the debtors may be their own neighbors. Using a third-party collection agency such as Eagle Accounts Group, LLC, can free government employees from facing that kind of personal conflict.